People say taking the first step is the hardest. But not when it comes to the homes at R2 Rokytka and V Zahradách. We have just reduced the deposit on a new flat from 15 % to 10 % of the full price. We will ask you for the remaining 90 % only after the new build is completed, which will be in the spring and summer of 2021.
Even during the state of emergency in the Czech Republic, construction at the two residential projects continued without any major disruptions. Whether you set out for Českomoravská metro station to view R2 Rokytka or ride up to V Zahradách Street in Prague–Libeň, you can watch the buildings rising closer to the sky each and every day. Perhaps you will be the one to find your new home here next year.
Learn more about the two residential projects and let us know which apartment caught your eye.